Monday, March 12, 2012

Many Thanks Owl Card

SU! punches & matching stamp sets make this an incredibly easy card
My daughter had a fundraiser at school and she tied for 2nd place in her class for selling the most. I decided to make these thank you cards for all the people who bought from her. I don't quite know the ettiquite for that sort of thing, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to include a thank you with their purchase. I made my daughter include a handwritten thank you note on the inside.
I love that I didn't have to color anything in. It was just stamp, punch and glue. This makes for an easy project when you have many multiple cards you have to make.
Hopefully this is the last owl card you'll see from me. Though they are adorable, I am growing tired of the owl trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment