Thursday, November 3, 2011

Owls

Another SU! punch. Here's the owl punch I was so reluctant to buy. I use it all the time now. What I didn't like about it is that they're owls, I guess. Owls have become so trendy in the past few years and I tend to shy away from things like that. But what I do like about it is it is so fun to punch. You don't even have to stamp a thing. For this card I used only punches and designer paper with a little ribbon embellishment. It's pretty much the same card as the sample in the Idea Book & Catalog. I might have changed it a little bit. You can punch it onto white cardstock and flip it upside down to make an ghost as previously posted. You could cut off the legs and make tulip flowers. I think there's also some way to make a penguin, but I'll have to do a little more research. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment