Saturday, November 26, 2011

Yuki Merry Christmas


Between work and mommy duties I have not been able to do as much crafting as I would like to. You know how it is with school, swim lessons, music lessons and chores....all on top of the 40 hour work week. Sometimes I just don't know how it all gets done! So I have been working on this card for about two weeks. Not because it was difficult, but because I have only 10 minutes here and there to work in my studio.

This Yuki Sister Stamps is just so adorable. I painted it using those shimmery watercolors again. Then cut it out using Spellbinders Labels Four. The red paper is embossed using Sizzix Flower Vine Embossing Folder. The sentiment is heat embossed using Rubbermania Stamps #55 Red Dragon Embossing Powder on green Bazzill textured paper. I also added teeny tiny ribbons to her ponytails for that extra 3-D pop.

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh KYd, I totally love your sweetie make! What gorgeous stamps!

    ReplyDelete